Hello friends welcome to wbjobsportal in this website today we will brifly describe about sso id, what is the full form of ssoid, what does mean by sso id, how to register in sso id, so lets start
Rajasthan SSOID Online Registration: State Government of Rajasthan focusing to provide Internet services to its citizens, few years ago Rajasthan state Government announce a programme “Single Sign-On Identity (SSO ID)” or its basically known as SSOID, from this programme every citizen of Rajasthan can avail different e-services.
This SSO ID will serve as a Unique Digital Identity Number to everyone to avail e-services like Aadhaar Card, Udyog Aadhaar No (UAN), Bhamashah Id, Business Register Number, and many more of the services like this etc. The official website of ssoid is RajSSO Portal (URL: sso.rajasthan.gov.in). Create Online Registration and create Login ID in the official website
Now Friends, you will be thinking about how we will create Rajasthan SSO ID?, will it be easy to make and will we be able to apply online after this, friends i say this will be very process, we will give you complete information about it, please read the information given below carefully and Create SSOID and avail online services.
SSOID Registration can be in one of the following ways –
- Using Bhamashah ID.
- Using Aadhaar ID.
- Use facebook.
- Use google.
- Go to this page first.
ssoid registration rajasthan: Eligibility & Login Details
The People must fulfill the following eligibility conditions to apply for the SSO ID (Single Sign-On Digital Identity) Registration:
- Candidate must be a permanent resident (Citizen) of Rajasthan State.
- All the Udhyog (Industries/Businesses) of Rajasthan.
- All the State Govt Employees (SIPF Users).
This Single Digital Identity for All Applications is a very Easy and useful and innovative concept. It allows all the citizens to access various e-services at a single click. The process of registration describe below.
Rajasthan SSO ID Online (Single Sign-On Digital Identity) ssoid sign up
we told that you above that Rajasthan SSOID is a digital identity for all application to avail online e-services. The complete procedure is online. Online registration for the “Single Sign-On Identity” as follows:
- First of all, the candidate will have to visit the official website of RajSSO Portal. The link is provided below.
- So you arrived on the On the home page, enter ‘Digital Identity (SSO ID/Username)” and “Password” in the required boxes.
- All the registered users can enter their details and then click the “Login” button as shown in the image below:
- If you’re not a registered user then first you will have to make “Registration” for SSO Identity. For this, you will have to click the “Register” button or directly click on the link below.
Now if you are a first time user then can make a registration for the Single-Sign-On Digital Identity here. The SSO ID Registration Page will openyou have three option to register with SSO ID sections namely Citizen, Udyog, and Govt Employee. You have to choose 1 way to register with ssoid The procedure of registration for each of them is given below:
ssoid rajasthan Single Sign-On Digital Identity For Citizens
Step 1 – Rajasthan SSO ID Online Registration for Citizens: – The “Digital Identity Registration Form for Citizens” will appear as follows in the picture below
- Here people can choose the prefered way they can enter their Bhamashah Id, Aadhaar Id (UID), Facebook, Google, and Twitter Id to make a registration for Single Sign-On Identity.
Step 2 – SSO ID Registration for Udyog: – The “Digital Identity Registration Form for Udyog” will appear as follows:
- Citizens can enter Udyog Aadhaar No (UAN) and Business Register Number (BRN) for registration.
Step 3 – Rajasthan SSO ID Online Registration for Govt Employees: – This is another process for only Govt Employees. “Digital Identity Registration Form for Govt Employees” will appear as follows:
- Here Govt Employees can enter their SIPF Number to make SSO ID Online Registration Process.
- After making registration, all the government employees can access the SIPF Portal and make SIPF SSO Login.
All the residents of Rajasthan can create their SSO Account Online by following the above-mentioned steps. In case, the citizens forget their Single Sign-On Identity (SSO ID) ‘Username’ and ‘Password’. Then candidates can directly click the link given below.
Rajasthan SSO ID Online Digital Identity Help Desk Contact Details-
- Helpline Numbers: – (0141) 5153-222 / 5123-717
- Email Support: – firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear friends we provided the complete procedure and infrmation of the Rajasthan SSO ID Online Registration details, if you are like this topic and get some amazing content like this you can bookmark us for the future posts, thankyou