- Post Name – Assistant Manager & Technical Supervisor posts
- Total Post– 29 Posts
- Minimum Qualification – Computer Science
Education Qualification Details:
The candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science as a subject from a recognized University OR a Bachelors Degree from a recognized University and one (1) year Diploma in Computer Science; AND experience in the field of Computer Software Development, Computer Software Testing or System Administrator in Central Government Offices or their attached and subordinate offices.
Required Age Limit:
The Age Limit as on 01.01.2021
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 56 Years
- For age, relaxation checks official notification.
- Please read the Official Notification.
- Mode of selection may be based on test/ interview
Application Fee Details:
- Please read the Official Notification
- Pay the application fee through Online Mode (Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking) If Applicable, and payment will not be refunded.
How to Apply online for CEPT Recruitment 2021 ?
Interested and eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply online at the official website of the Centre for Excellence in Postal Technology (CEPT). Candidates should read the detailed instructions before filling out the online application form. Candidate Names, Date of Birth, Parent Details and etc details must match with the same which is entered in the Qualification certificate.
Follow This Process to Online Apply
- Visit the official website – cept.gov.in
- Candidates click on Apply Online.
- Read the Official Notification Carefully.
- Fill out The Online Application Form.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per CEPT Recruitment 2021.
- Upload required documents (if applicable)
- Pay the application fee (if required)
- Click on the submit button to submit the online application form.
- Take a printout of the final submitted application form for future use.
Government Jobs Required Documents
- Education Qualification Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Id Card
- Residential Certificate
- Cast certification
- Birth certificate (If applicable)
- Online Apply Start – 16.10.2021
- Last Date for online Apply – 05.12.2021
- Written Date – Notify Soon
- Interview Date – Notify soon
- For Online Apply – Click Here
- Official Notification – Download
- Join Telegram – Click here
Important Notice: Punjab Job Portal team does not contact any candidate for the job offer and never charges any candidate for Jobs. Please beware of fake calls or emails. For any help, please tweet on PunjabJobPortal Official Twitter.