Punjab NHM Community Health Officers Recruitment 2021 – Baba Farid University of Health Sciences Faridkot invites online Applications from, interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the Posts of Community Health Officers, They Can apply online by given below link. Other Details of these posts like age limit, qualification, experience, how to apply, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Apply Last Date etc. are given below.
|Apply Last Date
|Punjab NHM Vacancies 2021 – Highlights
|Name of the Organization
||Baba Farid University of Health Sciences Faridkot
|Number of Vacancies
|Name of Post
||Community Health Officers
|Notification Released Date
||12th Jun 2021
|Writen Exam Date
||Total No. of Vacancies
|Community Health Officers
Eligibility, Educational &. Professional Qualification and experience
- B.Sc Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc Nursing with integrated Bridge Programme of Certificate in Community Health course in the curriculum from a recognized Institute/University. Registered with Punjab Nursing Registration Council.
- B.Sc in Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc Nursing from a recognized Institute/University with 6 months course of Certificate in Community Health from a recognized Institute/University. Registered with Punjab Nursing Registration Council.
- Ayurvedic Practitioner (BAMS) from a recognized University or Statutory State Board and Enrolment on State Register or Central Register of Ayurveda with 6 months course of Certificate in Community Health from a recognized Institute/University.
- Candidates should have passed the subject of Punjabi up to Matric standard.
|For General & others categories
|For SC categories
|Age Limit as on 01/01/2021
How to Apply Online
Interested and Eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions may apply himself/ themselves on https://bfuhs.ac.in/ For the Application Purpose.
- Visit the official Website.
- Scroll Down and Click on “Recruitment Notice: Click here to apply online for Community Health officer” Links
- Step 1 – Fill Registration Form
- Step 2 – Upload Photo, Signature, Thumb impression
- Step 3 – Print Application
- Monthly Pay – Rs. 20,000/- + incentive up to Rs.15,000/- per month
|Online Apply Start
|Last Date Apply Online
| Writen Test
| Merit List
|| Available Soon
| Apply Online
| Download Notification
| Official Website
Please read the official notification before filling online application form, team of Punjab Job Portal always try to provide correct vacancy details, so search on google to get more job updates.