Naval Dockyard has issued the latest notification for Indian Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Trade Apprentice. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
Indian Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2021
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||275 Posts|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Trade Apprentice
The candidates must have passed SSC or Matric with ITI , or the equivalent from a recognized Board For Indian Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- 01 Apr 2001 to 01 Apr 2008
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- Endurance Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.indiannavy.nic.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per Indian Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2021
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
The Officer-in-Charge (for Apprenticeship), Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, VM Naval Base S.O., P.O., Visakhapatnam – 530014, Andhra Pradesh
Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
Application Submission Dates: 05.11.2021 to 05.12.2021
Last date to submit the application form to given address: 14.12.2021
Official Links For Indian Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2021
|Notification Link||Click Here|
|Govt Jobs Link||Click Here|
|Application Link||Click Here|